Home Care agencies and nurses can manage billing and scheduling through PointClickCare CNA. All relevant information can be accessed at any time and from anywhere through this system. Their PointClickCare CNA Portal allows them to take care of patient care activities, such as checking reports and account details, sending emails to clients, and even scheduling future visits.
The PointClickCare CNA website can be accessed at www.pointclickcare.com. With Point Click Care, you can easily access the features and benefits of the website.
PointClickCare CNA Login Portal allows you to perform various patient care tasks, including checking reports and account details, sending emails to customers, and even booking future appointments.
Nursing and healthcare agencies can use PointClickCare CNA Portal to create individualized treatment plans for each patient. Furthermore, they can use this tool to keep track of any changes in their health as soon as possible. By keeping employees and patients informed, medical emergencies are made less stressful.
Steps To Create An Account On Point Click Care CNA
If you want to register on the PointClickCare CNA portal please follow these steps:
- Log in to the official PointClickCare CNA Login website at www.pointclickcare.com/cna.
- Click on the “Create a new account” link on the left side of the page.
- In the “Org Code” box, enter your organization code.
- Enter your User Name, Email Address, and other information in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click the “Register” button to create an account with the PointClickCare CNA Login portal.
What Is The PointClickCare CNA Login Portal?
For home care agencies and nurses, PointClickCare CNA is an online billing and scheduling tool. Users can access all necessary information from anywhere, anytime. You would be able to care, communicate and derive insights you need using the PointClickCare CNA POC, along with the most essential tools that help you better in your job.
It is easy and secure to log in. You can access the PointClickCare CNA login portal by visiting the official website at www.pointclickcare.com. To login, follow these steps:
- Login to pointclickcare.com using any web browser, including Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- You should enter your organization’s prefix and your username without spaces in the username section.
- If you want your preferred organization remembered, you might want to check the box that says remember my organization.
- Select your password and enter it in the Password section, making sure to follow the case-sensitive order of password insertion.
- Click on the Login button. You will be taken to the PointClickCare CNA home page.
How Can I Update The Password Of My Account?
If your organization’s security administrator has granted you the necessary security access, you can update your password directly from within PointClickCare. You should be aware that PointClickCare CNA does not create or reset passwords.
If you have any questions about your password, please contact your system administrator. For assistance with accessing PointClickCare CNA from a computer or device located outside of your institution or community, please contact your system administrator.
- Select your name in the upper right corner of the PointClickCare CNA Login page to bring up a list. Then select Edit Profile.
- Choose Change Password from the My Profile Settings pop-up.
- On the Password Change pop-up, you must enter your Old Password twice and your New Password once.
- Alternate Password/PIN boxes can be used to re-establish an alternate password/PIN that was previously set to certify items in the PointClickCare CNA program.
- You are asked to follow password rules if your Security Administrator has set them up.
- Your Security Administrator determines the frequency of mandatory password updates. When enabled, you must update your password upon logging in.
- Save the file. If you wish to make additional changes to the information in the My Profile Settings pop-up, select Save.
PointClickCare CNA App
There are several PointClickCare CNA Apps available that users can download. These apps include Mobile MDS, ChartPic, Care at Home, PE, Point of Care, etc.
PointClickCare Point of Care
PointClickCare provides an easy-to-use Point of Care (POC) application that is seamlessly integrated with the PointClickCare EHR, allowing front-line clinical care staff to capture and distribute timely, accurate, and complete documentation at the resident’s bedside.
Your care staff has access to task lists, schedules, full documentation, and the ability to receive alerts and messages. This app is designed to work with the PointClickCare EHR platform. PointClickCare customers who are not currently clients and want this solution should contact PointClickCare for more information. The app can be downloaded from the App Store. The following are some of the benefits of this app:
- Care decisions are easier when front-line clinical care staff can access resident information anytime, anywhere, and with complete documentation at their fingertips.
- It is possible to view task lists and schedules, ensuring that nothing is overlooked, and no staff is overburdened.
- It is easy to take action quickly when you have the ability to receive alerts and messages from a resident within close proximity.
- Real-time access to information to help make better decisions.
PointClickCare Care at Home
With PointClickCare’s Care at Home mobile app, Home Care providers can efficiently plan for and document Home Care services. It has an easy-to-use mobile interface and seamlessly integrates with the cloud-based PointClickCare platform.
Providers can stay current with Care at Home by synchronizing task and appointment details to their mobile devices. From the patient’s home, they can capture, edit, and distribute timely, accurate, and complete documentation related to service delivery. By tracking employee visits, the GPS helps agencies to protect their clients and eliminate fraud.
Using the app does not require a continuous cellular connection. Using it, service providers can document appointments, whether they are online or disconnected – allowing providers to serve rural areas or homes without a Wi-Fi connection. Wi-Fi or cellular connections can be used for synching whenever possible – in the office or on the road.
Through PointClickCare Companion, caregivers are able to streamline the process of delivering and documenting medical services and medications. When Companion is integrated with point of care (POC) and electronic medication administration records (eMAR), senior living communities can enjoy several significant benefits. PointClickCare Companion includes features such as:
- Unified to-do lists and status: Users are able to quickly identify critical action items by timing and task grouping for each shift.
- Immediate access to key information: Users can access resident information, scheduled services, and unscheduled services.
- Streamlined documentation: End users can document tasks at the point of care and record the time it takes to complete the task. For the highest possible level of care, vital signs and medication distribution can easily be documented.
- Enable An Enhanced Resident Experience: With Companion, caregivers can spend more time with residents and less time documenting tasks, which allows for immediate information access and the potential for more personalized service.
- Improve Financial Health: Companion is flexible to easily document both planned and unplanned tasks, ensuring you’re getting paid for all the services you are providing without having to chase the paperwork.
- Make Staff Happy and Effective: Finding good employees is hard enough. When it comes to getting and keeping them, providing them with the tools they like will go a long way. Companion provides staff with critical resident information as well as easy-to-use tools for distributing medications and documenting services.
|Official Name||PointClick Care CNA|
|Services||Patient Care Plans|
Benefits of Point Click Care CNA Login Portal
An account with Point Click Care CNA Login offers several benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Financial reporting that’s accurate and up-to-date helps you stay on top of billing and collections.
- Provide better care, streamline documentation and increase patient engagement through a single online portal.
- From the PointClickCare CNA portal, you can view patient information, schedule appointments, and manage prescriptions.
- You can view your billing statements in real-time by clicking a button!
Why Should You Choose Point Click Care CNA?
PointClickCare CNA is leading the healthcare transformation. By combining the most comprehensive post-acute data set with the broadest, full-continuum network, care teams have real-time access to deep insights at any stage of a patient’s journey.
The most forward-thinking and innovative organizations start with PointClickCare. Over 5,000 technology partners are available to their customers, providing unmatched choices in advanced and integrated solutions.
Connecting and enabling their customers to communicate with one another is a priority for them. Through Pulse, their online community, you can exchange best practices and insights, while building a peer community that drives desired patient and business outcomes. They are here for you every step of the way, from proven implementation strategies to in-person and online training resources.
Brief Information About PointClickCare
PointClickCare is a cloud-based healthcare software provider serving more than 15,000 practices in the U.S. PointClickCare was founded in 1995. PointClickCare has a huge base of users that has a yearly revenue presently anticipated being $226.8 million. PointClickCare is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada, and has offices in two countries.
Its web-based technology solution facilitates efficient communication between patients, providers, and the organizations that matter most to them. In an ever-changing healthcare landscape, PointClickCare is committed to providing healthcare organizations with tools that will help them succeed in the future.
PointClickCare provides customers with an easy-to-use, intuitive suite of applications and a highly responsive, dedicated support team. The Wessingers’ team of six employees spent six months developing the first working version of what would become PointClickCare, a Web-based service that allows caregivers to keep track of their patient’s medical histories, food, and medication intake, and schedules.
As the largest cloud-based healthcare platform in North America, PointClickCare employs over 1,500 people and serves over 26,000 care providers, making it one of Canada’s most valued corporate cultures. PointClickCare brings together the largest, most robust post-acute patient data set and the most extensive, full-continuum network, enabling care teams to quickly access deep, real-time insights during any step of a patient’s healthcare journey.
Their innovative solutions, which transform care delivery in thousands of skilled nursing facilities, senior living communities, and home health agencies, are relied on by more than 26,000 organizations each day. The PointClickCare CNA platform offers a unified platform for improving care transitions between settings, patient management within visits, and network optimization across visits.
Through PointClickCare CNA, companies can flourish in the current healthcare ecosystem, including financial management and patient engagement. With an array of easy-to-use tools and a highly responsive, dedicated support team, PointClickCare CNA provides a customized experience for each customer.